Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Olf : The Man from Spain!



Actually I planned to do another wrestler. This time with long curly hair. But I wasn't satisfied with the sketches. Looked to much like the one I already posted - exept for the hair of course. Maybe another time.

So I decided instead to colour a sketch from the sketchbook. It's supposed to be some sort of spanish guy who would fit into a period piece. I think I' ll call im Don Pedro Alfonso Miguel de Rodrigo. Hope you like him!

Con un cordial saludo,

Don Olfonso

4 comments:

henning said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
henning said...

Captivating guy !!!

I am already happy
to see the the ketcher ;-)

Michael Mantel said...

Na, wenn das mal nicht Graf Olaf ist...Auf jeden Fall sehr Olf-like. Es lebe die Lichtkante!

Richard Mitchelson said...

another fantastic posting on what has become a very inspiring blog. I have added you guys as a link from my site, check it out, Keep up the great blogging, much enjoyment. Cheers