Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Olf : Pencilly Alien!






Florian Satzinger was so kind to dedicate his latest picture to Mr.Thies an me. Thanks a lot again, Sir! Well it seems we share the same love for such diverse themes as aliens, gorillas and motorised flying machines.

To retun the favour I did this alien. This time I humbly tried a pencilly approach, which of course is the trademark style of Mr.Satzinger himself. OK, the gadgets are missing, but I tried my very best. Anyway it was the only scribble I did ...

So this one is for you Florian!

Cheers,

Olfie

PS: You can find a slightly different coloured version over here!

3 comments:

Thies said...

The perfect Satzi-Style! Schön insektig und die Overall-Büchs schlägt typische Schrittfalten.

Lars said...

A grasshopper from outer space?
Really cute!

Florian Satzinger said...

I'm deeply honored. :) Wundervoll. Ich bin ganz hin und weg. Vielen, vielen Dank.