Friday, July 27, 2007

Jensemann : Crank Call




At first, thank you guys for your kind invitation on "special friday". I feel honoured to be part of the Bilderwumme-collective now. So today the pleasure is on me, the other part of the B- Brothers from the Southside, to make my stand and help to keep the blogg-flag flowing.
Ok, here's one of a few quick doodles of some crooks and gangsters I did with the brush-pen. I thought about the type of guys, that would fit into the setting of a detective Story from the age of the black series. I pushed it up in Photoshop with a little blood-red, some rasterized plains and added the blue women and type. Don't ask me why it's "crank call" - just sounds good to me! - Hey and it's a Billy Idol song from the "Rebell Yell" Album if you rememder.
Best Wishes Jensemann!

4 comments:

Michael Mantel said...

Ich bin sehr gespannt, was da noch aus dem Hause JB kommen wird, wo es schon mal so gut anfängt. Aber alles andere hätte mich auch gewundert...

Lars said...

Ich muß sagen, ich bin positiv überrascht! Thema und Stil sind unerwartet aber eindrucksvoll umgesetzt. Da hat der Brushpen ja offenbar einen neuen Meister gefunden.
Grüße vom andere B-Brother from the Southside ;-)

Oliver Kurth said...

Jens tanzt den Kriminaltango! Very interesting collage. I like how you incorporated the knife. Looking forward for the things to come!

Welcome to the club!

Thies said...

Mr.Jense Brushpen and his thrilling crime look. Jerry Cotton heißt auf deutsch Jeremias Baumwolle und würde mit Phil Decker beim Anblick vor Freude weinen. Willkommen im Verein - einen dreifachen Uppercut!!!