Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Olf : Smiling Guy & Drawing Jam Graz 2008!
































I've got a lot of things in the pipe but nothing finished. So just another portrait. A smiling guy.

As you might already know I visited our dear colleague and fellow blogger Florian Satzinger in Graz and joined the 3rd Royal Styrian Drawing Jam. We had a great time! Of course I took a lot of photos. Here are some impressions of the trip. (Hopefully I'm going to post a gallery over at my blog soon.)

Cheers,

Olfie

3 comments:

Thies said...

Jaaaaaaaaa, vielen Dank Commander Kurth. So mag ich die Berichterstattung aus fernen, fremden Landen. (Man sieht, du warst mit der Chef-Knipse im Schwznggr-Ländle). Hut ab!

lars said...

Wie, kein frisches Bildchen vom Drawing Jam? Der Kerl hier ist aber auch klasse. Ich mag das blaue Seitenlicht.
Graz scheint ja mal 'ne Reise wert zu sein.

Henning Ahlers said...

...und ein amtlicher Bronson rechts aussen!
recht so!