Friday, March 13, 2009

Lars : Emma Peel

Arte is showing "The Avengers" every Monday till Friday at 5:40 pm and I'm watching this stylish sixties serial with great enthusiasm. So it was time for me to try some "Emma Peel"-stuff. I switched on and off some layers and got four versions in the end and couldn't decide anymore wich one looks better. Here you see two of them.

I hope you enjoy.
By the way: I find the German title "Mit Schirm, Charme und Melone" quite more appealing than the original one.







3 comments:

Henning Ahlers said...

...Lecker!

Der Lars ist doch immer wieder für eine Überraschung gut!

Jensemann said...

Gaanz rreizend Eure Majestät,
hab ich gleich als Desktop geladen (selbstverständlich mit Union Jack!)
Eine gelungene Überraschung!

p.s.: Gibt's da demnächst auch noch den Mr.Steed dazu?

Oliver Kurth said...

Marvellous! A very cute surprise.

I prefer the Union Jack version, too. The red one seems a little bit empty overall. Maybe you could add Mr.Steed standing on the right side of the picture? Or some text?